Articles - Representation
Posted: February 05, 2007
- R. Tabak, “The Private Bar’s Efforts to Secure Proper Representation for Those Facing Execution,”29 Justice System Journal 356 (2008)
- Raising the Bar in Capital Cases by Talbot D'Alemberte, Human Rights, American Bar Association, Spring 2007 • Vol. 34, No. 2
- ABA State Death Penalty Assessments: Facts (Un)Discovered, Progress (to Be) Made, and Lessons Learned by Deborah Fleischaker, Human Rights, American Bar Association, Spring 2007 • Vol. 34, No. 2
- Monitoring Death Sentencing Decisions: The Challenges and Barriers to Equity by Glenn L. Pierce and Michael L. Radelet, Human Rights, American Bar Association, Spring 2007 • Vol. 34, No. 2
- John H. Blume, "It's Like Déjà Vu All Over Again: Williams V. Taylor, Wiggins V. Smith, Rompilla V. Beard and a (Partial) Return to the Guidelines Approach to the Effective Assistance of Counsel" Forthcoming in the American Journal of Criminal Law Cornell Legal Studies Research Paper No. 07-019, 2007
- Lewis, Anthony, "The Silencing of Gideon's Trumpet," New York Times Magazine, April 20, 2003.
- Burtman, Bob "Criminal Injustice" Independent Weekly Online (Durham, NC) , October 16, 2002.
- Olsen, Lise, (Series on Inadequacy of Death Penalty Defense), Seattle Post-Intelligencer, August 6-8, 2001.
- Hines, Crystal Nix, "Lack of Lawyers Hinders Appeals in Capital Cases" New York Times, July 5, 2001.
- Macintyre, Ben, "Death Row Lawyers Guilty of Misconduct"The Times (London), September 11, 2000.